When can I expect to receive an invoice?
– Invoices are usually sent out via email or standard mail the Thursday following the week worked. Our work week runs Monday-Sunday, and employees submit timesheets the following Monday. Payroll is run on Wednesday, and billing is generated and sent on Thursday or Friday.
When will the employees be paid?
– Employees will receive a paycheck on Friday following the week they worked. Our work week runs Monday-Sunday, timesheets are due the following Monday, and paychecks will be available on Friday.
If I like an employee, can I hire him/her on permanently?
– Absolutely! We can either set up a temp-to-hire agreement from the outset, or we can negotiate terms if you decide that one of our temporary employees is a great fit for your company. We also offer direct hire services. For more information about hiring options, click here.
What information should I have when I call for a quote?
– In order for our staffing coordinators to best serve you, please be prepared to provide a rough idea of the following:
- a job description for the position(s) you are looking to fill
- employee pay rate
- job location
- prerequisite skills/experience
- dress code/equipment/tools required
- contact information
Do you staff for one-time events or infrequent staffing needs?
– Yes! We would be happy to provide staff for you as often or as infrequently as you need. We strive to offer the utmost flexibility and convenience to our clients.
How can I pay my invoice?
– You may pay for invoices by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT); you may mail a check to our office, made payable to All Star Labor & Staffing and referencing your invoice number(s); or you may call our office to pay by credit card.
For more information, please contact our office.