When will I get paid?
– All Star employees are paid weekly on Fridays. Our work week runs Sunday-Saturday, timesheets are by noon on Monday, and paychecks will be available on Friday.
How and when should I submit my timesheet?
– You may submit your timesheet by dropping it off at our office, scanning and emailing it, or faxing it in. Timesheets are due on the Monday following the week worked by noon.
How do I set up direct deposit?
– To set up direct deposit, we require a voided check or proof of routing and account number from your bank. Please submit one of these documents along with the All Star direct deposit form that is included in the application packet, and allow several days for processing.
What should I do if I get injured on the job?
– If you are injured on the job, notify your on-site supervisor as soon as possible and address the injury as needed. When you are able, please contact our office and let us know the details of the incident so we can take the necessary steps to file a claim.
What should I do if I wake up sick the day of my shift?
– If you are ill, please contact your staffing coordinator right away so we can notify the client.
Do you employ people with backgrounds?
– Yes! We are a second-chance employer, and many of our clients are willing to work with people with backgrounds.
For more information, please contact our office.