All Star Labor & Staffing, founded in Portland, OR in 2009 is opening in Eugene, OR. We currently have four branches throughout Oregon and have exceeded growth expectations over the last eight years. We are currently recruiting a Business Development professional for our newest office scheduled to open in Eugene in early spring. Approximately 75% of your time is out in the field knocking on doors, cold/warm calling and maintaining client relationships. Must be a team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic with the ability to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done. Looking for a natural sales person that loves a challenge. Strong knowledge of the Eugene area and business environment is required.
Position Overview: Responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with new clients. Ensure client’s satisfaction and loyalty while maintaining profitability. You will be responsible for maintaining and building the branch’s revenue and will support branch operations and respond to the needs of our clients. Must be results oriented, self-confident and demonstrate a high sense of urgency, organization, and integrity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exceed sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Develop and implement sales plans and associated activities.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
Initiation and Implementation
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments with decision-makers with prospective clients.
- Analyze the prospective client’s needs and build custom staffing solutions and make recommendations.
- Develop and execute sales presentations to potential clients.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth hand-offs.
- Accurately assess potential client’s credit worthiness. Take appropriate measures to ensure limited liabilities during the contract negotiations.
Relationships and Retention
- Servicing existing business by visiting clients and building relationships.
- Manage all new accounts in designated sales territory, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how we can address on-going and potential needs.
- Actively network within the local business community.
- Initiate personal growth by understanding market trends, best practices in lead generation, and communication with prospects and current clients.
- Collaborate with branch manager and staff team to evaluate efficacy of active sales strategy and make appropriate adjustments as needed.
- Target gross margins averaging above 20%
- Target 40% quarterly growth year over year in years 1-3
- 30% growth years 4-5
- 20% growth for established branch after year 5.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. For consideration please send your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com with a brief summary about your sales ability. NO COVER LETTER PLEASE.